It’s seldom my CVS trips go according to plan, therefore a couple of backup plans are necessary. This week was no exception but I scored awesome deals nonetheless. I’ve made 2 trips this week so far:
(2) Nature Made Minis Vitamins $15.29 ea
(1) Colgate Sensitive toothpaste $4.99
(1) $10 CVS Nature Made IP (no longer available
(2) $3 Nature Made
$15.29 Nature Made bogo free promo
Total paid: $0.28 + tax
Total ECB rec’d: $4 from Colgate
All Poise and Thermacare were gone in this store so I took another trip the following day.
(1) Tena Women’s Underwear $14.29 (not pictured, already gave it to my grandma)
(1) Thermacare Trial size $3.49
(1) Mini Sticky-on Flags clearance $0.25 (not pictured, for filler)
(1) $14 Tena MQ (sent to me in the mail by Tena)
Total paid: $0.03 + tax ($1.49 boo! lol)
Total rec’d: $3.49 from Thermacare
Still no Poise but hey that’s what rainchecks are for, right? I just hope that they’ll restock before my CVS Poise coupon expires. I’m planning on making another trip to do the Aveeno deal.